CLM (individualgirl)

I can’t cope with not knowing what is going to happen next with my relationship.

over 6 years ago

Psychic Insight (truepsychicinsight)

Because the person in question has not been very solid or stable with you… If you’d like to contact me for a live session I will tell you whats causing all of the obstacles and also help you find a long lasting solution. I am available now

over 6 years ago

missaria829

the struggle of not knowing is never easy, and not knowing what to do, what to say , or how to react to a situation, is never easy, I would like to tap into your energy’s and help guide you through this situation, and provide you with the answers you need, if you are interested I can help you, I am online and would be more than happy to speak with you.

over 6 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Come in and let me help you now on all of your concerns around your romance and why things happen the way he did toward you . I will give you clear insight on your concerns and the thoughts of this person and feelings and if he will come back to you or not and when . Come in live chat now and i know I can help you . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Miss tula (miss_tula)

come talk to me about your situation iam online right now! I can help you with what your going through, because I see that your at a crossroads with this

over 6 years ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

Im Online… Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

Relationships can be the hardest thing to contend with in life. Trust me, I know. From both my life and the many people I’ve consulted over the years. I would be glad to look into this for you. Just contact me for a reading today.

I have two specials I’m promoting: 10 minutes for $10 20 minutes for $20

I look forward to talking to you!

Many Blessings, Tammy (Angel Wings 777)

over 6 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

make sure ur ready for the truth come chat

over 6 years ago

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

Stop being confused in loneliness & depression! You’ve tried others and wasted money and time, With only a return of no results? Give me the chance to prove, I can and will help where others have failed! You deserve to finally speak with an experienced & expert spiritualist! I will be honest and tell you what I see/ feel.

over 6 years ago

Leona Graves (leonagraves)

You can get through it! Let’s take a look to see what your options are.

over 6 years ago

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

How do we choose which psychic to help us in a relationship problem? Are you in a successful happy marriage that has survived the test of time, the stormy weathers or are you a spring chicken chasing two men who don’t text you or could it be that you have been single and relied on debbie dickson dildo for the last ten years. I need to know what your credentials are so I know for sure you have the answers I’m paying you for

over 6 years ago