HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

I had a reading with someone and the first time I just gave the other person’s birth sign because I didn’t have their dob. I did some searching online and went back for a follow up reading. The advisor did remember me and I gave her a dob which I thought was correct but wasn’t.

My question is…. she gave me an update and a ton of has dropping information. Can the read by right or the fact that it’s also relating to me still shows her accurate info?

over 6 years ago

Rachel Erazo (modronlotus)

It honestly depends on the reader! Some need exact birth dates, some can work with birth signs. Others, like myself, just need a name and to read what you’ve written.

Because this reader had spoken to you before, it was easier for her to pick up on your energy and life path for a reading to be done. The more often you interact with a reader, the easier connecting will be and the more easily information will come.

I hope this helps! Have a wonderful evening :)

over 6 years ago

✨Ask Psychic☪Nikki✨ (psychic_life_reading_nikki_tells_all)

Im online call me chat soon XO

over 6 years ago

Matt Allen (matt_dees)

I suggest asking the reader. I personally don’t use Date of birth to connect but ask for it because it’s illegal in my area to read for minors.

over 6 years ago

♥♥ LOVE HEALER (superloveadvisor)

i am online join me thank you love and hugs

over 6 years ago

HappyGoLucky (guesswho973)

Thank you Rachel.

over 6 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

I would be happy to help. Only 99 cent a min!

over 6 years ago