Lori Marie (lorimarie)

This is just one of many posts from my blog that I wanted to share to those of you who are having trouble getting to the root of your problems. Enjoy! ~Lori Marie

Not a lot of people know what astrology is really about. It is sort of a foreign language to them or a religious taboo. Astrology is actually a very useful ancient tool that has been passed on and perfected over many many centuries! The stars are in the sky for a reason no one can deny that, but their mystical glow can do more for us than just tell us what direction we are going while sailing the ocean. Astrology is a map of our lives as well. Some people have the misconception that Astrology is a fortune teller but the powers astrology hold are much more precious than that. It is as unique as the finger prints on your hand and the collection of information you can get is just as revealing. Instead of using astrology to show you a picture of your fortunes for the future you will gain much more from using it to take a picture of the real you! When I began my journey through the realm of the astrological world little did I know I was taking a journey through the realm of my own unknown! We are often not conscious of our actions or how we are perceived by the outside world. Not until you actually see it written on paper can you really begin to see inside yourself. Of course there is always meditation and breathing chi, but not everyone has the patience for that and if you are like 90 percent of the rest of the world you are easily mentally stimulated. When you delve into your astrological birth chart you will begin to see sides of yourself you weren’t completely aware of. You will have the tool to change ways about yourself that you do not think are necessarily healthy, and you have a tool to make your life the way you truly want it to be. If you do not have the capacity to go within on your own then use your birth chart to take you within instead. I have used astrology to my advantage for many years. I learned who I was and was empowered to be who I was meant to be in this world. When I had major issues it pin pointed why I have them and helped me find solutions to eliminate them from my life. You cannot get any self help book out there on the market that is better in healing you than you own personalized astrological natal chart! Once you have delved into the depths of self exploration you can take life a step forward and use astrology for many other things. I personally love to us astrology to help me understand people. When I find out just a few valuable details about someone’s birth chart I instant have compassion and understand why they are the way they are. It helps me to adapt easier to people and to know what to say and not say to people according to how they may respond. If you are looking for love or are in love astrology is great to help you understand the dynamics between you and the person you are interested in or in love with. You can see why you sometimes argue about certain things and why other times you can talk into all hours of the night. As time goes on you can begin to use astrology as a tool to help you see what kinds of things you need to do in order to make your current year ahead of you work best for you. With a Solar Return chart you have the opportunity to see how the stars are laid out for you for the year to come. You are not destined to have a horrible or good outcome but you are shown what you can do to make things turn out the best! I have been following my own Solar Return Chart for over 5 years now and it has been so helpful in seeing what things I will be going through that year and how I may need to change something in order to make the dreams I want actually happen. It also shows me where something may potentially not be good and I have the free will to arrange the circumstances or the very least have a compassionate and healthy outlook on the situation and not be surprised and shocked. All in all astrology is the number one accurate tool to helping you understand why things are the way they are in the world. Astrology never lies and it is always dependable…the stars aren’t going anywhere anytime soon! If you would like your astrological natal chart drawn up and interpreted for you feel free to contact me at your convenience! My rates are cheap and interpretations insightful!

over 13 years ago

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

post edited for content

*it is against Bitwine Terms of Service to request or ask for outside communication off the Bitwine Platform.

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

Do you get many people asking for this service? I think it’d be a good idea to offer an example, i suppose an Astrological Chart doesn’t interest people as much as a ‘Psychic’ reading, but i suppose it’s something i’d be interested in learning more about. It’s always good to learn about things you’re not too sure about.

over 13 years ago

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

It doesn’t interest them because the word “psychic” gives the impression that the reader will give them accurate and definite times days and answers to problems. But you are relying on a persons credibility when you go to a reader for a psychic reading. If you go to someone who uses astrology you at least know they are using a proven scientific tool that has helped many people know themselves, know the right time to do start something, when something big was going to happen or change in their lives, etc. At least with Astrology your personal self has the answers you just have to know how to calculate them so you can find them out. I am willing to give a free natal birth chart to the first 5 people who email me after reading this. So they can see for themselves that astrology and looking to the divine stars above can pinpoint who they are accurately

over 13 years ago