Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

contact is supposed to happen this month or next month.. every psychic I’ve read with lately has said that. I hope/pray they are right. otherwise.. well, then I give up trying.

I am on every dating site possible.. a guy who was my type wrote me yesterday until he asked for my number and to send him dirty pictures. :/

being single for 10 years isn’t exactly attractive, either. people think something is wrong with me because I’ve been single for so long and then start asking inappropriate questions.

I just hope there’s true love out there for me.. whether it’s with the guy I hope to hear from or someone else..

over 6 years ago

Javi (javi85)

Never bring the fact that you have been single for so long. That is not something to be proud of. No offense intended

over 6 years ago

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

I needed to be single to be where I am today.

But maybe I’m not meant to be with anyone.

over 6 years ago

Javi (javi85)

Only God knows that. I don’t think a human can predict when we will find love.

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

Have you tried online dating and messaging the guys you like first? Bunch of guys there who I’m sure would want to go out with you (:

over 6 years ago

Javi (javi85)

Pauline, she said that she is on every dating site.

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

Oops I read every psychic site lol sorry

over 6 years ago

antivirgo

I have deleted my original comment because it was beyond the scope of this forum.

:)

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

AntiVirgo are you a psychic?

over 6 years ago

shh (shh)

Pauline, I think she is.

over 6 years ago

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

You are right, Jenny. You are where you are supposed to be, and you have not settled into a negative relationship just for the sake of it. That takes strength girl! I can take a look at your love forecast if you want. 1.25/min- only. xx Brie Love

over 6 years ago