Tracy (jiggy)

A few changes have gone on in my life recently and I am starting to feel tired I need some new energy to come in my life and some guidance to help show the way

over 12 years ago

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

hi sweetie i know its been a difficult time lately and would be glad to help and answer any questions for you come and chat with me :)

over 12 years ago

catty spiritual advisor (catty)

tracy some of the changes you been through have been a bit hard on you but i am seeing some positive changes on the way for you soon. i’ll be glad to give you details on these changes come chat with me.

catty.

over 12 years ago

Secret Psychic (psychic_advice_by_ashley)

i would be more then happy to help you in this negative time in your life if your interested in me helping you just click my name and lets chat have a blessed day

over 12 years ago

Brownstone (brownstone711)

i want to help you! i can help show you a better path to take in life,and i could help delete the things i feel are in the way in your life! you need to make a change and i can help!

over 12 years ago

Starsalign (starsalign)

Hey there,I picked up a card for you.Judgment upright.This card signify the changes you have gone through,at this moment things may seem a little indifferent to you,but in good time,the changes will be for the better and you will be thankful for these changes happening.If you like message me and ask a specific question,i will draw 3 cards for you with brief interpretation free of charge.-stacy

over 12 years ago