Ciera lane (cbaby23)

Me and my bf broke up dec 1st ever since i was with my ex. My bf and i are back talking but im not completely sure if im pregnant yet. But i dont know if i should say anything to my bf until im sure any advice on what i should do if i am id be 5 weeks my dob is 04/02/94 my bfs dob is 12-13-72 and my ex is 08-25-81 if that helps

over 7 years ago

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

Hi Love. It sound like you need guidance right now. There is a lot surrounding you and that can get overwhelming. Call me this evening and I will help you with this as well as,asanswer all of your questions.

over 7 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

fast & accurate readings in ten mins

over 7 years ago

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

hello my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest insight and guide you down the right path , come chat now I am online and I also have great specials

over 7 years ago

❤️Psychic Amethyst ❤️ (adviserofthestars)

hey sweetie i read whats going on and i laid out a spread for you i do see that your intuition is guiding you and your tarot spread has a lot to say come join me :)

over 7 years ago

Whyte Witch (Whytewitch) (boo)

I know i’ll be chastised for this but…...

if the pregnancy is in question, see your doctor or nurse first before you say to anyone.

no point in (possibly) creating a difficult situation unless you have to

best of luck x

over 7 years ago

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

hi I can help you with this and I do agree a spell isn’t the answer for this I can help guide you in your situation and give you some clarity!, i’m also having a special $25 with $5 off unlimited time and questions so you’ll be able to take your time and have all your questions answered xoxo

over 7 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Not to what I’m seeing, but like boo says, make sure to get checked that’s the best way to know.

over 7 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you right away on what the spirit show and give you guidance on this situation and much more through spirit .Try my specials . I know I can guide you and give you the right answers to your concerns on this situation . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago