Kristina Peters (memme76)

I have been to a few job interviews now, bit they don’t feel just right to me. Still if a job is offered to me I can’t afford to say no, even if I don’t like the job. Will I find a job that I really want?

over 7 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi,If you would like to get messages from your angels,pls join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago

shh (shh)

Apply to the jobs you want. You can also accept one and still keep looking. I had applied for a job, really wanted it. One I started with the company, it was completely different from what was discussed and what I envisioned. Started looking for other jobs as soon as I realized thid. Funny thing is, the company had hired a backup cause they werent sure I’d stay …

over 7 years ago

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

hello my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today

over 7 years ago

LeeLoo's Esotericorner (lunamadalina)

Hi, Kristina, I would love to check this out for you, timings included. Best regards!

over 7 years ago

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

Just think of each job you don’t like as a stepping stone in life; they get you somewhere. Everything you don’t like also has a plus side to it.

I would be glad to look into this question for you as a first time customer (10 minutes for $10). Just come to my chat box, and we’ll get started. ;)

Many Blessings!

Tammy

Angel Wings 777

over 7 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and see what the spirit show around you on the job you really want and when it will come in to you . Come in for a chat and reading . Try my specials . Blessings

over 7 years ago