ME (destinyseeker)

When I met someone a while back – I thought something could happen between us. I felt as if something was meant to happen! Certain signs were there. Advice I asked was positive, although I had some doubts thinking that the person I was referring to weren’t being picked up, sometimes I felt she was. Anyway, obviously I liked this person a lot, and things didn’t go the way I wanted/thought they would! Anxious about things I thought about this person, tried thinking positive, but nothing seemed to happen. I opted for trying to forget, but SOMETHING kept taking me back to her. I didn’t understand because she obviously weren’t delivering the same feelings! And I felt WHY should I do the running when she could at least meet me halfway. AGAIN, i tried to forget, but now, out of the blue, I’m finding myself thinking of her again. I’ve been told We’ll be happy, but I’ve tried not thinking about it, thinking that if it was meant to be, then maybe she’ll contact me. I just feel that I want to not think about her again, or what she’s doing, and so on, but need to know what keeps taking me and my thoughts back to her.. Any tips on ways to forget – and actually get over this person for good?

over 13 years ago

lilly (mystic.moon)

yes hire and i can help u once and for all if u like lily

over 13 years ago

Psychic Readings & Guidance... (loveexperterin)

Contact me and I will give you a 30 minute reading for free.

over 13 years ago

Art (smartadvice)

indeed, i can understand your situation. trying too hard will not bring results. you will have to be patient and apply certain methods. all the best, art.

over 13 years ago

Psychic Readings & Guidance... (loveexperterin)

We got cut off, I do not know how, but you did not contact me again. The reading was only 10 minutes.

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

Thankyou Art – it’s appreciated! I thought she was worth all this, but she obviously don’t think the same, so i’m beginning to ask myself, why should i bother..

Erin, thanks – just assumed you dis-connected, didn’t try again, thought it would be politer to send an e-mail first, but i’ll be back soon, thankyou. :)

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

It’s funny, because in the past, advice has been positive, although, it weren’t enough to get things moving. You hear about ‘free-will’ and other things, and now it just feels as if i have drawn a blank. I do think at times that asking different psychics too can kind of confuse the situation. They also say too, that nothing is written in stone, right? Maybe IF she did like me, then she’ll admit it one day.

over 13 years ago

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

Hi Im offering 7 minutes free for any type of reading, Would love to speak to you. -Blessings

over 13 years ago

Dexter Hamilton (psychicdexter)

Hello, Matters of the HEART are perhaps the most important yet most CONFUSING facets of our daily lives. Who we choose to LOVE has the greatest impact on our HAPPINESS. Years invested in emotional well-being can be lost in a moment if we invite the wrong people into our lives. It’s a difficult task to know the heart of another, but that’s exactly what I CAN DO! Whether you are in a romantic RELATIONSHIP or looking for one, I can give you the advice YOU NEED!. Contact Me for a Reading… Best Wishes, God Bless, Dexter

over 13 years ago

Art (smartadvice)

dear destiny seeker, have you ever wondered that you could get over this repetitive going back and forth in your feelings and thoughts through a guided meditation. catch me on live chat to discuss more. best wishes, art

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

Thankyou Dexter, and Art. I’m slowly forgetting now. All I can do. When we were introduced, I honestly thought something was meant to happen, because this happened before with the mother to my children. i believed this girl was worth it, and that we were meant to be. I got confused, probably because she didn’t know what she really wanted. I asked numerous psychics, and each were positive with their replies. One told me that she was a Karmanic Soulmate, and another told me that the chance was heading towards the point of no return. As I then said, i should just try and forget, but two psychics told me that it would happen no matter what! What I find interesting is that, i’ve been told i’m an empath, and I feel at times i was picking up on her feelings, but for someone else. I have read what she’s said on certain sites, and she has felt what I have been feeling – but i can’t be sure if she was feeling that for me, or another. I’ve been told she’s shy, but i don’t get that impression, she COULD HAVE MADE OBVIOUS SIGNS if she wanted to, as you do when you like someone. I made it obvious by making contact with her, and by other things I did. Now, i’m just trying to move on, but am puzzled at this NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, YOU’LL GET TOGETHER part. Maybe we will, maybe i should just forget and now adopt the attitude that IF it happens it does, if it doesn’t – it doesn’t. What do you think?

over 13 years ago

Terrence Hampton (djdolo37)

I think you sound JUST LIKE ME lol. I wish I had an answer for you buddy then I’d have the same for my self. I can tell you when you start moving along and living for you, you will “forget” and you will be able to move forward. Then watch BAM! out of no where she’ll be back. So I suggest stop worrying and fretting over it and live life for ME (well not “me” but you per se…your name is confusing lol) and you will be very happy. Good Luck I’m praying for us both! :)

over 13 years ago

Rajashree Das (solaceseeker)

you need a good advisor, someone like smartadvice. his name is art. i have met him person, and he has always helped me out of trouble. he is a simple guy, but very keen to help people, and most of all, not money minded. good luck, love and light, solaceseeker

over 13 years ago

❤|Gaia Mystery|❤ (gaiamystery)

I can sense your despair regarding this situation. Allow me to conduct a reading to see what steps you can take to get over her. Blessings Gaia

over 13 years ago

❤|Gaia Mystery|❤ (gaiamystery)

I can sense your despair regarding this situation. Allow me to conduct a reading to see what steps you can take to get over her. Blessings Gaia

over 13 years ago