Starr34 (chernandez34)

Has anyone here had a reading with her? Did it come to pass?

over 10 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

No but I don’t think your having luck on getting a reading

over 10 years ago

Starr34 (chernandez34)

Jessica, the reason I’m asking is because a prediction she gave me already came to pass, so no idea what your talking about. Weirdo

over 10 years ago

Ciera (tyannbeck)

I had a reading with her recently it was horrible. I asked for details and kept getting one liners or general info that could apply to anyone. Maybe we didn’t connect well.

over 10 years ago

Starr34 (chernandez34)

I do agree that she doesn’t give you a lot of details but whatever your main question may be her prediction does come to pass.

over 10 years ago

Dee MagBai (debai)

yes, she wasn’t really in depth with her readings. i felt like i have to keep asking questions to get some answers from her.

over 10 years ago

sarah (littlesunshine12345)

Where is this reader

over 10 years ago

Starr34 (chernandez34)

She’s here in bitwine

over 10 years ago

Starr34 (chernandez34)

On*

over 10 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more .. I read the spirit and give you the truth what is ahead and changes . On line now -Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 10 years ago