shawniee stevens (jean81)

Yes what’s adout all I want to know we have a son

over 10 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight , what you need to know around this person and what his thoughts are and his feelings what the spirit show around toward you and his life , . I will give you the truth , Come in for a reading and chat , Blessings

over 10 years ago

Dejan G. David (mediumdean)

Hello – Hello, This is Dean. I have been working as Medium for 18 years. If you need help or guidance, Please visit me, check out my time schedule and I’m happy to help you. Complex reading, involved the answers for questions, or if u have tarot deck, I can teach you how to read the cards to yourself. Dean

over 10 years ago

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

hi there, I would love to give you clarity and insight for you on your situation today feel free to contact me anytime I’m having a great $10 deal for a 15min reading of your choice

blessings.

over 10 years ago

Ms. Anntonette (ms.anntonette)

Hi there i can help u this make sure u are ready for the truth

over 10 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

I think your over worrying yourself. Get with me if you seek serious answers!

over 10 years ago