sarah (littlesunshine12345)

I’ve waited 7 months for my ex to figure it out if he hasn’t by now I doubt he ever will

over 7 years ago

Psychic Love Visions (psychicadvisor301)

hi there I’m feeling that this person is ur soul mate and that u do not have this type of connetion with any one else I see u compare others to him I see a lot was ment to take place with u both that did not ur path seems slow, I would like to lay out a deck for you call for more ,, details

over 7 years ago

Javi (javi85)

Don’t waste your time.

over 7 years ago

I’ve been told so many things but none came true

over 7 years ago

Javi (javi85)

That’s because whoever told you that is lying. Exs only get their thing together when they see they have lost what another has.

over 7 years ago

How do I get him back

over 7 years ago

Javi (javi85)

Keep living your life and do not wait for him to comeback. If he ever comes back you will probably have fully healed and can make a better decision.

over 7 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hi,I’m psychic medium and I can help you in your situation.You can get answers which you are looking for.Call me I’m online.G.xxx

over 7 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I can help you right away on this situation around this person and give you the truth on him what spirit show and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you and give you full accurate insight on this person. Blessings

over 7 years ago