lilly (bubbles22)

Hi I’m interested in getting a reading concerning starting a family of my own. I’m looking to start a family next year. Can a reader pick up on this for me? Will I’ll be able to do this?

over 10 years ago

lilly (bubbles22)

Bump

over 10 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions of starting a family next year . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you and much more . Come in for a reading and cha t. I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 10 years ago

psychic candy (psychic_for_the_stars)

hello dear. I could help you with any situation that’s big or small I’m expert torge love life and career and future I use my gift to help others and I have the abilities to give you dates and times all iwant is your dob first and last name chat with me and you wont be sorry

over 10 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

ten mins for ten dollars/ come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 10 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

Hello there,I would like to help you in your situation,you can chat with me now.Love and Light.George

over 10 years ago