C lane (babymama22)

Will i ever truly be happy with my boyfriend. I want kids and the family life and all that but i feel like im wasting time..

over 10 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

this is because there are things you are waiting on him to do and he keeps disappointing you.

you can call me to talk dear- I am available

over 10 years ago

*~+Love Specialist Lauren +~* (reunite_lovers)

_Hello dear, I am psychic Lauren. I do see happiness in your future, but you need a few pointers to help you reach that. Come chat with me, I have a special offer going on now!*

  • $20 for 10 minutes

over 10 years ago

la1243

Baby mama how my ex was sad but true… I had hopes but nothing happened

over 10 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I will give you the truth what he thoughts are right now around himself and toward you , and what he is capable of for the future with you, what the spirit show . I won’t sugar coat Only what his spirit and thoughts are . on li ne now . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 10 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for the truth to your future full life love & career reading 99%acc $10

over 10 years ago