Starr34 (chernandez34)

That douche bag of my ex was supposed to pick up the kids this weekend and he didnt !!! I already had plans and now I wont be able to do anything and he Is just doing it because of the stupid girlfriend he has , JERK!

over 10 years ago

Javi (javi85)

Kids are a priority. Can you just leave your kids with you mother?

over 10 years ago

Starr34 (chernandez34)

No my parents and I don’t live in the same city, I found out he’s not picking them up because he’s going to a funeral with the girlfriend ! Her grandmother died and he hasn’t even been going out with the girl for more than 6 months so he’s giving priority to the girlfriend he just met !!!

over 10 years ago

Javi (javi85)

That guy is a boy not a man. People like that should not father kids.

over 10 years ago

Starr34 (chernandez34)

that’s what everyone tells me he’s an immature bastard ! I’m so sad and angry !

over 10 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I can help you right away on your issues with this man , a real jerk , Come in for a reading and let me give you full insight and details , what the spirit show around him , A lot a see around this situation and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 10 years ago

*~+Love Specialist Lauren +~* (reunite_lovers)

Hello, I am psychic Lauren! Let me look into his behavior, why he’s acting this way.. I can try to help you. For more info, give me a call!

over 10 years ago

Starr34 (chernandez34)

I know why he’s behaving like this and it’s because she’s definitely more important than his own kids

over 10 years ago

Javi (javi85)

And when that relationship ends he will regret what he did. Family should always be priority number 1.

over 10 years ago

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

And that is why he is a BOY NOT A MAN. I agree with Starr sorry Javi.

over 10 years ago

Javi (javi85)

Cloudy if you read my messages you will see I am not siding with the guy. He is an irresponsible person.

over 10 years ago

Starr34 (chernandez34)

I can’t wait for the relationship to end ! I want him to be an unhappy son of a bitch sorry it’s that I’m so angry ! Thank you Javi and Cloudy you made me feel better

over 10 years ago

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

hello, I would love to give you clarity and light on whats going on with him and why hes been acting in such a way feel free to contact me anytime I’m having great specials today

over 10 years ago