Starr34 (chernandez34)

I don’t understand why his current girlfriend doesn’t leave me alone sending me nasty messages if I don’t even talk to her. Can someone please explain what her deal is ?

over 7 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

She’s threatened by whatever he has said to her about you, or what has transpired among the three of you. Free free to give me a call if you can to see if there is anything more specific

over 7 years ago

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

Hi,

Jealousy can be a nasty thing and easy access into our lives via the Internet can drive some people’s unhealthy focus on things..which sadly, too often can include people.

I am happy to look at the root of this with her and when it will end or how perhaps, you can help put a stop to this.

Come in for a session any time, blessings to you. :)

Siobhan

over 7 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear, I see she feels that he still have soft corner for you in his heart.Join me I will tell you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, let me help you and give you full accurate insight ,on what the spirit show around her , why she won’t leave you alone and much more . I see a lot to tell you through spirit . Come in for a reading , and chat . On line now . Blessings

over 7 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

Pixie is right, she sees you as someone she has to push away because she fears you may be the end to the two of them.

over 7 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

Hi,

I can help you with this and show you a way to make her leave you alone.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) ten mins for ten dollars / for everyone !

over 7 years ago