I can’t take it anymore

over 7 years ago

la1243

In am sick of going through this with these men

over 7 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

come chat I can help you in this

over 7 years ago

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

for your looking for insight in feelings and mindset on others and just plan insight of you love life call me I have be doing reading and helping others for over 20 years I have many flat rate and by min packages

over 7 years ago

la1243

I love him but the confusion has me crazy lol

over 7 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

hello, let me help you and give you full accurate insight on this man and what his thoughts are and see when he will balance toward you and much more through spirit and much more . On line now . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can give you accurate insight . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

hi hun I can help subside your confusion give you clarity and answer all your questions check out my profile and reviews if you like if your interested In having a chat message me I have many different readings and specials you can choose from to suit your needs xoxo!:)

over 7 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

I would be happy to do this reading for you / tem mins for ten dollars for everyone !

over 7 years ago

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

Hi,

With each of your first names, I can gladly take a look at this for you. Some people can seem to drive our minds and energy more crazy than others, let’s see what’s going on here and what’s to come of this. :-)

Siobhan

over 7 years ago

Sacred Star (sacredstar)

hi with both first names and DOB’s I can give you a honest reading about the situation and what’s in the future for the situation an what’s better for you

over 7 years ago