PGB (courioushere)

my fiance daughter is 17. 3 days ago we found out she is being tested for lymphoma. results are due today/tomorrow. can I get an insight into what lays ahead for her?

over 8 years ago

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

♕ MARCELLO (secretarots)

dear, psychics can’t provide medical info, is better consult a doctor, the only one that can help you! I pray for you, with faith

marcello

over 8 years ago

Whyte Witch (Whytewitch) (boo)

in this case your money would be better spent with a medical professional , speak to the doctor xx

over 8 years ago

☪PsychicMoonLight☪ Love... (psychicmoonlight)

lets chat today with a TEA READING

over 8 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

No reader should EVER attempt to answer such a question. Am surprised some here even try. Its a medical question that can only be answered by a medical professional. I wish you all the best. x

over 8 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

I would be happy to do this reading for you. 15 mins for ten dollars ;)

over 8 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

As a few reader above stated, no legitimate reader is going to take your money to attempt to answer such questions. The money is best spent on professional energy healing, if anything. I am w certified as a reiki practitioner if you have any questions :)

over 8 years ago

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!

over 8 years ago

Maharaani (raani)

Hi,

Im sorry to hear this, It is true though we are not qualified to answer health questions.

Take Care and My Blessings x

over 8 years ago