Stella Daniels (divastar06)

Will I meet a new boyfiend, Labor Day weekned; Yes or No

over 8 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

Do you want a reading?

Yes or no?

over 8 years ago

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

Yes

over 8 years ago

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

Yes for what??.. yes for Yes or yes for no.. Yes or no.. Hello stella call me see my profile and deals… Yes or no…

over 8 years ago

Sylvia (sylviatheclairvoyant)

Stella please stop by for a chat if you want a reading for the weekend.

over 8 years ago

⭐PSYCHIC SPY⭐ (psychicloveguru)

Hello There I am a love guru and I am dead on with my time frames come in for a chat I got time frames where you should go this labor day weekend and what he looks like hope to chat with you very very soon

over 8 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

Hi love lee here :) I read your post and ill be glad to give u a reading in private to better answer your question.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago

advisordorothy

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

Hi, Stella. I have all the answers you need. Come chat with me now! :)

over 8 years ago

Truthful (david862)

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

✨Psychic--Insights✨ (psychic_insights)

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.

over 8 years ago

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

hey hun i am psychic mary i have seen your post i would be happy to help you come stop by for a chat soon.

over 8 years ago

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

Dear Stella,

Like all psychic website – readings are not free of charge.

So if you wish that question answer Yes or NO you first need to chose a reader and go into a paying Live Chat with that individual.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

Well did you ? Yes or No ?

over 8 years ago