audry921

My bf and i had a fight and he just broke up w me, im wondering if he was just bei.g hasty or if this is final? I had posted something last week but got no help on it, maybe this is why..idk.

over 8 years ago

Sophea (rravenmoon)

He acted in haste due to the high emotions running at the time. If you would like further insight please come to chat and I will be glad to help you.

over 8 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

If you discuss your future your future changes, A good reader will never discuss your future in a public forum, because it is YOURS! You should protect your future more than you protect your bank card and PIN number, discussing it, changes it!

over 8 years ago

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

i don’t see it being the last you hear from him contact me now

over 8 years ago

Pixie Dust (pixiedust28)

Hi Audry! Often times when someone I hurt or had enough of a situation without the proper communication, they can speak abruptly out of frustration and fear…which can be anger I think I can help you get to the heart of the matter. Please check on my profile to see if I might be the right reader for you. I’d love to help you. Bright blessing and best wishes to you! xo

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

No

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

over 8 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

Come chat with me ill be glad to explain in private.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

You have hurt right now but there is thing positive coming. Contact me

over 8 years ago

Jodie (light4you)

Love is not created overnight ;) nor does letting go. if you would like a reading please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago

COSMIC-VISION (cosmicdenise)

Hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

DIVINE-LOVE-READER (online_love_readings)

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction

over 8 years ago

The Love Psychic (psychicexpert143)

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou :)

over 8 years ago

Sacred Star (sacredstar)

hi sweetie plz contact me for insight

over 8 years ago

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

contact me there is things you would like to know of

over 8 years ago

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

No dear its not over but theres alot going on in his life and he is missing you please contact me for more infomation

over 8 years ago

GodsMessenger (spiritualjade)

You will hear back from him pretty soon. You two are too connected for things to be over right now.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

over 8 years ago

audry921

No i think its over.. he said hes over me, doesnt miss me anymore cus he broke off w me again after over -over reacting yet again and i wasnt going to let him just say a simple sorry and have it be ok,,then he askes to be given achance to talk but given the chance he gos to party and says its my issue w i get angry at him…. and said hes over me and shouldve let him talk earlier.. so ..unless its another over reaction…. its over

over 8 years ago

audry921

over 8 years ago