Claire (claire123)

Do pendulums really give accurate answers? I’ve been using a necklace with a crystal at the bottom and although it does answer my yes or no questions, how can I be sure this is genuine?

over 8 years ago

Sophea (rravenmoon)

I have many years experience with pendulums and would be glad to answer any questions you have about this very accurate and amazing tool. Just come to chat

over 8 years ago

Psychic Dino - The Empath (psychic_dino)

Maybe for some. Me personally ? I prefer the direct approach – connection / insight / solving problems / finding solutions … and giving possible out comes. Each to there own though :-)

over 8 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

Hi Claire, you need to tune your pendulum to your vibrations, Always ask test questions, that you know the answers to and see how it reacts.

Is my name Sam?, is a no reaction, it will move one way, Is my name Clare?, is a yes, it will move in a different way.

Before every session with my pendulum, I test it, to make sure I have a genuine spirit helper, ( for my protection and the clients protection )

Depending which guide I use it reacts in different ways, sometimes it won’t answer at all, so it goes back in it’s box, till another day.

Only when you trust it, can you work with it and expect reliable answers, how you phrase your question, can also effect the answers,

The beauty of a pendulum is it by passes human thoughts and common sense, it is direct from your own heart and spirit, without any expectations, Pendulums are fantastic to locate lost items and people.

over 8 years ago

Sylvia (sylviatheclairvoyant)

Pendulums can be accurate but it also depends upon the energy of the person using it. If you would like more insight into your questions, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

i think your seeking truth one a good psychic can tell you conact me live for the answers you seek

over 8 years ago