Belinda Materoa (silvershine)

I think I have got too attached to a guy,things have gone quiet I have to work with him and trying to stay positive,however I’m thinking of moving away next year not because of him but to further what I dream of doing…with all of these feelings for him should I follow my dream or follow my heart? whats your thoughts?

over 9 years ago

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

lets connect in a chat session to get to the correct path to take so you can make the right choice dreams are meant for a reason and love is the ulimate power and i would love a chance to guide you

over 9 years ago

Domine Candrews (dominecandrews)

if you want clear and honest answers please feel free to contact me, we can see whtais really going on so you can have the happiness you deserve .

over 9 years ago

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

You definitely have options as to what to do with your life!

over 9 years ago

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

Dear Belinda,

My thoughts on the topic is follow your dream.

Please note I have not pulled any cards on this – you asked for our thoughts

I am speaking as a counsellor not card reader.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

hello i’m annie, and i feel you need a lot of love advice and i will give you amazing answers about your concern, ill read your spiritual anatomy by looking at your date or birth and first name, your answer awaits here,

over 9 years ago

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

hi i would love to help you out with this and give you further insight come chat with me im only 69cents per minute . blessings

over 9 years ago