Belinda Materoa (silvershine)

Why is it that my left ear always burns once i log into facebook,this has been happening every night…i’m wondering does this person loves me or is missing me.

over 9 years ago

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

We here at Orishas Ashe eliminate the ¨what if¨ since we work with many different tools unlike most when you consult with us you do not just consult with one person but with a team of at least 5 associates at one time and all of them using different types of tools in the process not just Tarot or other conventional tools

If you would like a reading to end all readings contact us we would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

lets chat i give amazing good readings i can make you happy,

over 9 years ago

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

come have a chat with me I see a lot of things changing for you.

over 9 years ago

Domine Candrews (dominecandrews)

If you want toknow what this person is really feling please feel free to contact me with names and dobs if yo uhave theirs as well

over 9 years ago

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

I think you are in deep pain right now sweety. I don’t think you’ve been seeing what you want to see with this person! You are WAY TOO ATTACHED!

over 9 years ago

DIVINE-READER (online_love_readings)

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.

over 9 years ago

✨Psychic--Insights✨ (psychic_insights)

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago