Tracey Stokes (tlstokes)

I need help with a specific question. I have contacted my usual reader who was very frank and honest with me that this is not his niche as he is very people orientated. I have a sound idea and want to know if I follow it through will I be successful.

Please let me know if you are able to help me.

over 9 years ago

∞ εby ❤️ (the_knower)

i’m online if you want, hun.

over 9 years ago

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

im doing a special until 10 pm $10 full life reading contact me :)

over 9 years ago

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

hello contact me for a tarot card reading will answer many questions for you

over 9 years ago

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

right idea wrong timing, contact me for details.

over 9 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

Hello i wouldn’t be asking for honest reader in this form as you can tell there is a lot that claims that they are. You got to read over profiles and reviews to know who would be best for you. Not all of us works the same way. Nobody is 99% accurate

over 9 years ago

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

Tracey, I can help you hun! I am honest, fast, and accurate (about 99% accurate!)! Call me today for your reading!

over 9 years ago

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

Tracey, I just might be able to help you with this. If you wish to visit me, provide me with first names, dates of birth, we can see what comes through from spirit. I so look forward to chatting with you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Tracey,

I would be glad to look at this from a psychic side and a business side as I have a degree in business. Lets see whats going on and what you need to do to make it a success.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago