Shann (banana93)

Hi there, I am looking for someone who can give me an insight to a sensitive matter!!

I have also been having connection problems and have not been able to enter into a chat with any advisor!!!

Can some one please message me if you can help. My issue is in regards to my boyfriend. I would prefer someone who doesn’t need a lot of information from me, someone genuine!

Please I appreciate by help I can get.

Hope to hear from you soon!

over 9 years ago

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

yes i feel we had a connection before contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago

Hayley Daniels-Lake (hayley_dl)

Hey there Shann, Sorry to hear you’ve had connection problems but you are welcome to try with me.. if you are still unable to feel free to send me a message and we can look into why.

I do not need any information at all from you but would be happy to look into your relationship.

over 9 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

the answers you seek can not be found on a public forum you will need a psychic reading call tonight I can help

over 9 years ago

DIVINE-LOVE-READER (online_love_readings)

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

✨Psychic--Insights✨ (psychic_insights)

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

Shann (banana93)

Hayley, please contact me!

over 9 years ago

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

Shann, I work with first names, dates of birth and a brief question about what you wish to focus upon. If I find that we are unable to connect, I will let you know immediately so that you do not waste your time or money. Come visit me, and let’s chat!

God bless you!

over 9 years ago

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

Hi Shann! My main specialty is love and relationship! 100% accurate! I am honest, fast and genuine! I feel energy, so no information is needed! Call me today hun!

over 9 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

come view my profile read my reviews and begin chat! ill be glag to connect with!

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

Would love to help you, Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and help guide you onto this situation. :)

over 9 years ago