ad8175

Do you see long term friendship between me and uvindu

over 9 years ago

♕ MARCELLO (secretarots)

hello dear,I have read your message now,I’m marcello from italy,allow with me a psychic connection in order too dee his intention,I’m not sugar coac, I tell you only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

I specialize in friendship! At $1.99 a minute I can help you with your situation. I will be on all day! Contact me for your clarity and insight question! I look forward to hearing from you!

over 9 years ago

Trace Psychic Medium and He... (trace70)

I feel that the both of you have a very strong connection.

Trace

over 9 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

Please feel free to join me in for a chat! Hope to hear from you soon! Ty &gb

over 9 years ago

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

yes i can answer this with a full love reading present and future

over 9 years ago

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

a because i see also connection here more than friends

over 9 years ago

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

no I do not see a long term friendship this is on account of the woman in his love life, im not able to see without further reading thru cards who she is or if she is even in his present life or future. contact me I offer a flat rate of $12 for 20 minutes. Be well.

over 9 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and relationship . I will give you the truth what the spirit guides show and tell around you and this person and much more . Come in and receive your answers today . accurate detail and insight . Blessing s- Marva.lee

over 9 years ago