Shann (banana93)

I have recently told my best friend of 5 years that I love him and I have done for a while, he seems to be very understanding about it, but he is in a bad place at the moment . I want to know whether he has feelings for me and If he does love me?

over 9 years ago

♕ MARCELLO (secretarots)

hello dear I have read your messag now, contact me, I can see his intentiona nd what he feel for you, my psychci reading is honest,without sugar coach, I can explain you all with Clarity, blessing marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago

Queen Of Wands (katrina.is.gifted)

Hello!

I had responded on your first question Yes he do loves you a lot but there is a commutation issue you need to speak up and let him know how you are feeling. Once open up to him I can see happiness and great things ahead:)

And this letter E name is really strong E has a connection here….

over 9 years ago

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

hi , i can help u xx

over 9 years ago

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

I know you hoping and wishing you wont get let down or hurt. You want to give him time. I can see how he feels. Contact me live and I can tell you what he desires and if you are one of them. Nichole Heart

Many blessings

over 9 years ago

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

hello i would love to give you a reading about this

over 9 years ago

Life_Reader (mr_shakeel)

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

Willow angel (angelwillow)

im pretty good at reading that, im not entirely sure how well my chat is working but if you still need help id love to offer you my insight. :)

over 9 years ago

Kbjones16 (kbjones16)

I just recently split up with my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years. It’s supposed to be a break for us to rebuild for a little. I love him and feel like I was meant to be with him, but i’m not sure if he has intentions of returning. I need some clarity.

over 9 years ago

Kbjones16 (kbjones16)

I just recently split up with my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years. It’s supposed to be a break for us to rebuild for a little. I love him and feel like I was meant to be with him, but i’m not sure if he has intentions of returning. I need some clarity.

over 9 years ago

Domine Candrews (dominecandrews)

If your feeling you need to know his honest intentions and feelings I can give you insight with honest answers. I am feeling he is caught in between his heart and head.

over 9 years ago

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

Hi, I would love to help you with your situation if you could come chat with me and I can get better insight onto this situation. :0)

over 9 years ago

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago