Mel (medu5a)

I’m new to this dating thing again, sorta. There’s this guy I’m talking too & seeing but I keep getting mixed signals. One minute he’s making plans and texting me to see him and the next he’s canceling and seems like the latest was a lie. His recent few stories don’t add up. What the heck?!! What’s going on with him? Is he lieing? should I even bother talking to him? Is he into me? I’m sick of dating already :( very discouraged. Any clarity would be great!!

over 10 years ago

Life_Reader (mr_shakeel)

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advice, i hope u will not be disappoint thank

over 10 years ago

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advice, i hope u will not be disappoint thank

over 10 years ago

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

Hello,

I would like to answer your question but this site is a profit zone. So if you really wanted to get that answered you have to pick a psychic to answer it.

Contact me for further advice

over 10 years ago

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

Hello dear. I would need names and zodiacs to pick up further energies, but I do feel as though there is a lot of ups and downs in this situation and there is something within you as a person that needs to be clarified because your relationship/dating outcomes are always the same. Contact me for further insight! :)

over 10 years ago

Pedro Magalhães (tarot2you)

Hello (medu5a)

I’m here to help you. Come to my chat room to see what the cards have to tell you.

All the best yo you

over 10 years ago