Maryanne (mattie)

Hi, I’m in love with a long-term friend. I think he is also in love with me. But we both keep dancing around each other and missing opportunities. We are both divorced, and both a little unsure of ourselves. Yet when we meet, we get on like a house on fire. My date of birth is 28.03.55, his is 14.09.52. Any advice? Thank you

over 13 years ago

Psychic Insight by Adrianne (spiritualadrianne)

Hello, I know you’re very confused on where to go with this and you’re both very afraid to make a move, come to me for a love reading and I will not only answer ALL of your questions but give a lot of advice as well. Check out my reviews. Blessings..

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

I know this is going to sound corny but perhaps he hasn’t a clue you like him some guys have no idea when someone likes them. I would ask him out on a romantic picnic by a lake or somewhere like that as they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

I know this is going to sound corny but perhaps he hasn’t a clue you like him some guys have no idea when someone likes them. I would ask him out on a romantic picnic by a lake or somewhere like that as they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

myztictam

Hi there! I most definitely see the connection between the two of you. Not only a close, natural friendship but a bond I don’t feel will be broken any time soon. I would love to chat with you about the things I see in your future between the two of you. Im new here, so not sure how to contact you, or how the process works just yet but I hope to see you so we can chat!

Smiles Myztic

over 13 years ago

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

hello write your and his date of birth,time,place of birth and name. I will reply your all the questions related to him. For final answer hire this mail or chat. God bless you.

over 13 years ago