executivetherapist

Hello Everyone! I’m John Preston and I thought I would introduce myself and provide a brief description of the services that offer.

Two years of experimental social psychological research (affiliated with an Ivy League University). One project is published and another is forthcoming. Conducted 6 week long field study on Asperger’s Syndrome (as a student). I’ve began a study on Asperger’s & Autism with medical school professors. I’ve completed one year as a therapist working with kids with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (and Pervasive Developmental Disorders). 3 years of experience in education (a multitude in special ed., Autism, learning disabilities, etc.).

Offering informative therapy* in regard to Asperger’s Syndrome & other Autistic Spectrum disorders, ADHD, ADD, Adderall, Ritalin, etc. I will provide information (form of scientific research) drawn directly from scientific journals, expert text, encyclopedia, and the like.

http://www.bitwine.com/advisors/executivetherapist

KEYWORDS: ADD ADHD Adderall Amphetamine Asperger’s Aspergers Athletics and ADD Athletics and ADHD Athletics and Adderall Athletics and Autism Autism Autistic Methylphenidate PDD Pervassive Developmental Disorders Psychiatry Psychology Ritalin

over 14 years ago