The Love Oracle (intuitiveheather)
I specialize in Deep Love & Relationship Readings for those who are ready to invest in themselves and their intimate connections.
I provide honest and detailed insight into complicated matters of the heart, whether it be marriage, situationships, infidelity, reconciliation, or familial ties.
My readings are not for those looking for surface level or rapid fire answers. They are for those who have tried to understand what is happening, given more of themselves than they ever intended to and reached a point where the uncertainty has taken too much from them.
My craft is rooted in a lifetime of intuitive and spiritual practice. I was born with a natural ability to perceive what lies beneath the surface, and over the years I have developed that gift through experience, study, and a deep understanding of the human heart and its complexities. As an Empath and Intuitive Spiritual Guide, I use these abilities to help others gain clarity, recognize what they may not be seeing for themselves and navigate the difficult crossroads that life and relationships can bring.
If you’re ready to shift the dynamic, reclaim your power, and take back your own sovereignty, I’m here to help you look deep beneath the surface whether your path is toward repairing the relationship or finding the clarity and strength to finally say goodbye.
OCTOBER BLOCKS RATE SPECIALS: 5 Mins $34.50 / 10 Mins $69.50 / 15 Mins $104.50
- Please ensure sufficient funds are loaded to allow adequate time for the depth of your question(s).
=========
My profile doesn’t appear on the MOBILE (talk 2 text on cell phones) version of Bitwine due to ongoing site technical issues. Please use a laptop/desktop OR you can find me on any device including a cell phone by using these options:
❤️ Search: Click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of any page & enter “Empath Heather”
❤️ My Advisors: Click the heart icon in the upper right corner to save me to “My Advisors.” Access my profile by opening the menu (the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner) & selecting “My Advisors”
❤️ Notify Me: Click the bell icon located beneath my profile photo & select EMAIL (NOT TXT). You’ll receive an alert when I come online