Zella Tarot (zellaintuitivetarot)
A new season is here, so I want to take this time to tell you a bit about me and how I work. I’m primarily a tarot reader. I also use oracle cards. I’m intuitive, so of course, I bring that into my readings.
I’m not a mentalist. I’ll need to ask some questions like your name dob and your question(s). My goal is to help clients and empower them.
I prefer to sell blocks of time because it’s more relaxed. It flows easier and there’s more time to get clarity. I think it’s important to designate quality time for a reading.
My time slots are: $40 – 20 minutes $60 – 30 minutes $100 – 1 hour the best value of all!
Regarding per minute:
I understand situations happen where you need a quick check and only have a few minutes free before heading out. In that case I have per minute available at $6.00 per minute for a quick, direct answer. I pull the 1st card spread outside of hire to help you save money.
You can always come online for Happy Hour 10:00 – 11:00 pm EST for 1/2 price per minute readings. :-)
Hope to see you soon.