SOPHIA SAGE (intuitivejessicalee)
Hey ladies and Gents.
I’m here just with a big ole FYI- this is not the week to dig holes or run with arguments with people you depend on or who are in your corner.
Even those you might not think are of consequence- it’s probably best to mind your P’s and Qs with people and be careful how your messages are delivered and received.
With the Leo and Mars aspects—you may feel a need to defend yourself, your image or stick to what you know or do best and there could be a lot of tension from others around you to conform.
I’m not at all saying lay down thy will and be a good boy and girl for the sake of keeping your friends and connections here.
But I will say, with the Mercury and Venus retrograding and not ending until the 13th—YES BOTH STOP ON THE SAME DAY- there’s going to be a need to really review things and take another look at the bigger picture and how all things move or work together.
I’m hearing spirit say now- be careful not to bite the hand that feeds you and be graceful if you’re faced with confrontations this week.
You may wish to put off any hefty dialogs or responses to others who are trying to enforce their views, beliefs or wills upon you until a few days after these retrogrades stop.
Of course, there’s always so much more I can say and ramble on about here, but for now I just wanted to give y’all this important S.O.S.
Not that I’m the all-knowing bible thumper here, but I believe a wise man once said, what comes out of our mouths is far more important than what we put into our mouths.
So, with that being said, you might feel you have to eat a little dirt or swallow some difficult concepts in the coming week or weeks, but as long as you don’t let your tongue go wild, you should manage to sail out of this with more wisdom, understanding and better relationships, finances and comfort intact- if not sustain them!
God bless and Love the light!
Sophia Sage