PIK (pik)

How do I activate my Bitwine Credit for a reading?

1 day ago

Psychic Medium Jamey (jamey)

Bitwine doesn’t actually hold money in your account as a credit. When you add money, you’re really just doing a preauthorization through PayPal.

So if you authorize $20 but only use $16, you’re only actually charged the $16. The other $4 doesn’t sit in Bitwine for later, it just never gets charged.

PayPal will show the full $20 as pending at first, but once everything finishes processing, usually about 10 minutes, it should update to the amount you actually used.

1 day ago

PIK (pik)

Thank you for answering my question. It’s an odd thing I never had issues paying with PayPal but recently PayPal has required an authorization which I was told can take up to 2 weeks.

about 13 hours ago

Psychic Medium Jamey (jamey)

You are so welcome.

The only thing I have any experience with Paypal taking 2 weeks are e-checks. Other than that, I have no idea why PayPal would require an authorization that would take 2 weeks.

I would contact Paypal and see what is going on.

about 6 hours ago