Annette Theodosion (annettski)

There are alot of changes about to happen due to the successful finding of a wizard. I want to know if I will be leaving my job on the 18th of July? It is a long time coming. thank you Annettski

over 13 years ago

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

hello write your date of birth,time,place and name. I will prepare your birth chart and reply your questions. God bless you.

over 13 years ago

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

I would love to look into things for you and tell you honestly and accurately what I see. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago

Katie (ladykate)

You’ll be leaving but it’s been a long time coming, the amount of exhaustion and frustration they’ve been putting you through is reason enough to leave. However you’re going to leave on your own and give your two weeks notice in January of 2011. Possibly to open your own business or work under some type of training/apprenticeship that will allow you to open your own business. Your an extremely gifted writer and you need to keep a journal of your experiences the next few months to get through this. Everything financially career wise etc, should be on good terms by march of 2011. A large portion of your debt will be cleared away by the end of 2011 due to your diligence.

over 13 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me read you on what is ahead on life issues and changes for the rest of these months ahead and concerns . Hope to hear form you . I will give you answers on romance , relationships , business , work , and career , changes for 2018 October . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 5 years ago