Miss Nichola Goodwin (gem1975)

What will happen in my near future?, a move Job, my relationship, family , money??

over 13 years ago

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

I would love to help bring you peace in all areas. Please contact me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago

none (soulreader)

hi , i can tell you what future is holding for you and answer your all questions briefly . please contact me on a live chat so we can do a reading . thanks . blessed be .

over 13 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Please come in and let me tell you what is ahead for all of your concerns and more for the rest of the months ahead and weeks , A lot of changes ahead , I will give you the truth . and help . I have specials today y. let me help you for the future here and what to avoid . I see a lot of ahead . Blessings

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

Hi Miss Nichola,

You realize you have the ability to influence much of what happens to you and how soon things begin to start moving. I understand you are feeling stuck; presently.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

Mystic, this one is also over 8 years old!! hahaha!!

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing is there is new doors opening up for you good things are coming im on line .

over 5 years ago

advisor rose (aurorarose)

CONTACT ME NOW FOR THE TRUTH TO YOUR FUTURE LOVE & CAREER READINGS $10 CALL NOW!!!

over 5 years ago