Bonita (beautifulspirit2)

Hi what do u see for me at my current job I work overnight shift at a 24hr walmart…This is not my dream job nor did I expect to stay as long as up to now…I started working there when I was 20 and now I’m 27 years old and to be honest I have a lot dreams and goals and I’m very talent but it always hard for me to stay focus..Because sometimes there’s a lot things get in the way of things I’m trying to accomplish, its hard for me to focus and I don’t feel like myself anymore….to make these goals happen and to better my overall life…but I do feel stuck and sometimes I’m sad/depressed about a lot things concerning this but I don’t have any regrets..Because I have learned from it, got stronger and overcome a lot of things..But I am worried about my future or if I even do have a future..I don’t know I just feel like the life I’m living now I shouldn’t be living..I should’ve been somewhere else in my life…

over 13 years ago

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

Hey hon. Sorry to hear you are going through this. I have felt this way before too and been in your spot. I would love to help you out. Please meet me in chat for a paid session. Love to you!

over 13 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and what is ahead around your work and new direction , and any other questions you have . I will give you the truth through spirit . I will help you with your stress also and how to ease this sadness . I’m on line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago