Tanya Holtzhausen (tanmar)

My husband had an affair and has a child with this other woman. We had a baby girl after this (I only found out after I fell pregnant). What was supposed to be the happiest time of my life turned out to be a very depressing time.He says he has broken it off with her & only spends time with their child,but I am feeling cheated.Should I stay and work on our marriage or take our daughter and leave?I don’t want her to suffer-she is my angel.

over 13 years ago

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

How you go about this depends on your leevl of trust and what he proves on that level also. Can you trust him again? Is he being honest with you? come to me in live one on one chat and lets talk about that.

over 13 years ago

aceguidance4u (aceguidanceexpert)

hello dear i can understand ur concern plz come to my chat rooon so i can help i personally

over 13 years ago

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

I am so sorry to hear that hon. I will be happy to see what is going on within his head, heart, and mind and help you gain peace on if you should try again with him or not. Please contact me in chat. Hugs

over 13 years ago

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me look into what is ahead for you and your child , and your marriage . I read the spirit of a situation and marriage . I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessing s

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help you here. Please call in. Thanks

over 5 years ago

✨Empressbyme Guidance✨ (highlyfavored07)

Hello Tanya, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now, if my button is on busy, please leave me a brief message, I will get back with you shortly. Be Blessed!

over 5 years ago

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and duel minded.You need clarity to take a wise step for your and your baby girl’s future.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 08/20/18-08/27/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials! No refunds.

over 5 years ago

anastayshia (anastayshia)

hello and welcome and what i see through the guides is its better to stay and work things out because you can loose him for good and i know that you wont want that, and let no man break what has been put together. things will get better from here there will be new doors opening for you and him. to true happinessim on line if you wanna talk.

over 5 years ago

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 5 years ago