michelle parsons (mparso29)

My niece gave me some expensive earrings to look after, I put them in the kitchen, I think!she said she has not took them, but I cannot find them anywhere. They are in a small black jewelery box, small gold and diamond hoops, please help!

over 6 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

I usually put things inside a cup to keep them safe, or a bowl. You’ll have put them somewhere like that. Popped them inside a vessel of some sort thinking you’ll deal with it later….

over 6 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

Think back to the day you last saw them did anything unusual happen that same day such as receiving some kind of news, were you on the phone at the same time when you put them away.

I would look in any draws or in a bag of some sort what about a cupboard.

Usually lost items turn up as I have found like my tv remote it was under the couch or my giant metal toothpick down the side of the couch and then in between some paper.

Try and remember the day in question what happened were you cooking at the time.

Do you have some dark brown draws perhaps the top draw amongst stuff inside.

Best of luck

over 6 years ago

sunshine123 (sallyrennie)

Hi I am looking for some help with some missing keys. i posted them in my ex boyfriends post box but he never found them. i am lookng for a reading from anyone who deals with lost tems. Please let me know f you are able to help! Many many thanks

over 6 years ago

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

Hello Sally,

yeah your are at right place. please contact me. I am here to help you.

good luck

over 6 years ago

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

Hey Sallyrennie,

let me try out with you please call me as i need few more information on this lost keys.

over 6 years ago

megaman80

I need help i put two important id in a white envelope medium seize. cards in my yellow folder on top of my desk , now i cant’ find them.

10 days ago

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

❤I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

9 days ago