sue .............. (sue12345)

for 2yrs years i have felt nothing but dead inside after me and my soul mate parted this was my fault not his he met someone new as i kept messing him around and this woman hates me with a passion the problem is 2yrs on i think i pick up on his feelings i always felt an feel he will return and he is unhappy i can be perfectly fine then out the blue frm no were i get feelings of over whelming sadness i feel im picking up on him is this possible but i have always felt that he shall return am i loosing my mind…thnks please help me

over 13 years ago

none (soulreader)

hi my friend , well dear please provide me your name and dob , his as well so i can connect and see what he feels for you and thinks about you , whether he will return or not and also i will show you the options which can help him to back with you . remember everything is fair for a good cause and the person who realize the mistakes is a good soul . contact me live so i can read for you and show you the ways to bring him back . thanks .

over 13 years ago

my date of birth is 08/07/1975 his name is jay (jason leigh) and his date of birth is either the 14 or the 18th of september i think its 68 i know he will be 42 this september

thank you please help me it would be much appriciated

xxxx

over 13 years ago

if you look at the pic at the side of this post i have changed my photo on my profile to a photo of him it is 2yrs old but it is all i have i would appriciate anything you could give me from this as i i cant take this no more i need 2 know if what i feel is real and i am picking up on him

over 13 years ago

none (soulreader)

hi my friend . well dear you have to come for chat online i cant help you here . sorry but my service will cost you . so please come for online chat session dear ok . thanks .

over 13 years ago

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

hi sue i am picking up clearly on your energy that you and this man are ment to be together but something is standing in your way he still has feelings for you and thinks of you. if you contact me for a chat we can take a deeper look to see whats going on

over 13 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Please come in and let me help you on your concerns , about this person and what will happen next and when he will return to you . I will give you the truth and when things will change for the future on all matters . On line now , Please come in and let me help you through spirit . I have specials tonight . Blessings

over 5 years ago