zarina (razk40)

the person i consider my soulmate and i got married and he left after a few days due to family pressure (namely his mother). We are still talking, admist all the controvesy caused by this drama. And i want to know will he come back. My date of birth is 29.05.73 and his is 22.11.69. We both considered ourselves blessed and then his mother started pulling at him, and i was getting very confused at the situation. he is in a different country to me, but we talk nearly every day. He doesn’t know how he feels about me – he says.

over 13 years ago

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

Zarina, set up an appointment with me between 10am and 8pm Pacific time for a tarot reading to confirm his intentions.

over 13 years ago

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

yor husband cares alot for you but is being brain washed by his mother she has a ful control on him he wants to be with you and destiny wants you and him to be together so what we have to do is remove the negative energy that she is planting in his mind so contact me so we can look futher into this

over 13 years ago

Taurus Renee (rena)

Greetings Zarina,

For you I see shadows, smoke, and fire. This is a very intense situation, not to be taken lightly.

Where you are in the relationship: Unconcerned about what anyone thinks. Love rules. This situation is drawing near a close. Not an end, but closure and clarification. As the journey winds its way to an end the emotional angst becomes more severe. The worst has yet to come. Release what restrains you. Don’t hold back your emotions thinking you must keep them in check. There is no need. Emotion serves you well in this event. Emotion is what your husband understands. It’s what his mother has always used. He is under emotional hostage. You are the negotiator.

Where your husband is in the relationship: Passion is a source of great power. BE wary of keeping your words to a minimum. He considers a lack of passion a weakness. His mother has overpowered him. His commitment is centered around family values, morals, principles and culture. You do not fit the mold of a wife according to his Mom. She speaks against you and he is listening. Her passion at this moment is greater than yours.

Basis for the relationship in the past- You met your husband when he was in an in-between state. His past with his family ties were not truly over and his future had yet to arrive. You were what he wanted for himself without giving thought to what his family would think. You were his moment of selfishness.

What lies between you now- A LIE. Your husband knew before he married you that he made prior commitments to his family that would interfere with starting any relationship. The lie was not to you. The lie was to himself. He told himself that your love was reason enough to stand against his family by your side.

The future of the relationship- Your husband will come full circle. He will end where he started. Feel the value of standing by your side in the face of his family.

Let PASSION be your guide.

I am always here for you. I can help you through this trying time.

Peace & Blessings.

over 13 years ago

marva.lee (sunn10020)

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details and much more I will give you the truth What is ahead . Come in I have live chat -I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago

LoveSizeMedium (lovesizemedium)

I can help

over 5 years ago

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

You are confused because none of this seems rational or fair. Because of who he is, and his inability to completely leave his mother’s control, you will not ever be able to fully have this man’s romantic intentions all to yourself.

Meanwhile, I “get” you really don’t want to share him with his mother or to have his family interfere with your relationship for the rest of your life either. If you’d like to work through all the tough realities inherent in his birth family situation and determine what all is going on, I’m here to help in legitimate ways.

I’m so sorry for all your confusion and loneliness. This is definitely not what you signed up for when you married him! I really feel your situation is not as it was promised to you.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago