piccolomeme

Please help. My sister is in a bad way. A terrible thing happened to her 3 years ago and she hasn’t been the same since it. She can’t settle anywhere and people have a tendency to give her a hard time. She is such a kind and loving person and derserves to be treated with the same. After what happened to her she doesn’t seem to be able to live with others and tonight one of the girls she lives with laid into her and has my sister in bits. I live 3 hours away from her and can’t get to her to see if she is ok. She is talking about suicide and I am so worried. Please can someone tell me if she is ok? Will she get through this? When? Will she ever be able to move on from that terrible night and go back to being the fun loving, happy go lucky girl she use to be? I worried sick about her. her dob is 16/04/87 and mine is 24/10/85

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

you really are a good sister(:

the emporer,the sun and 9 of swords-it seems to me that she wants to be able to move on and enjoy life again but whatever happened to her still lingers with her to this day and has a very strong hold on her. it is not too late to save her however. continue to be there for her and help her through this tough time. and if you like suggest councilling as this is a very fragile situation and may require the help of somebody expierienced.

here is the number for the national suicide prevention hotline 1-800-273-8255 and may i ask what happened that caused all this exactly? i have a feeling it has to do with assault but i dont want to jump to conclusions.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

Call the authorities immediately so that they can place your sister where it is safe away from this I would even ask the authorities if they can assist in any way in getting her to where you are. By the sounds of it your sister needs some kind of councelling to get past what has happened.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

THE SPIRITUAL HOBO (spiritualhobo)

Your sister loves deeply and hurts the same. You are strong. Her number is 8 and yours is 4. You are very close even though you feel like that has diminished. You are her best chance but not directly. First of all, redirect your fear into faith. Send that out long and strong. Don’t fear. She needs your strength. Your love can create a miracle not your words. She’s smart. She knows that she is in trouble. A spirit has her but she harbors it. Tell me her first name and what her favorite subject was when she was in grade school. After that, download a picture of a happy hobo from online and send it to her immediately. Tell her to keep the picture with her at all times. I will push the spirit away enough so that she will break free. I am very powerful in these circumstances. I can help you and her because I really want to. I am vibing her now and will continue to do so until she is back to her positive self. You need the Hobo picture too. You’re in this together. 4 goes into 8 twice.

over 13 years ago

piccolomeme

Miko you are right she was assaulted, and she has not moved on from it at all. Due to work she finds it difficult to get to councelling as a lot of the time she starts work at 7 and finishes at 7 that night. I think my parents are going to visit her tonight to make sure she is ok. Though I think she is afraid that if any of us visit her she will get given out to by the girls she lives with. Last night the girl who gave her grieve told her that she expects a weeks notice if my sister is going to have friends over or if people are going to drop in, apparently this is what happens when sharing a house. I disagree with that completely, I have shared houses with loads of people and no one ever gives out about friends calling or boyfriends/girlfriends calling or staying. To me it sounds like this other girl is trying to be a control freak. I really wish my sister could get away from all of this and get her life back on track, she deserves better than this. She feels so alone in the world even though she has a family who love and adore her and a boyfriend who would do anything for her. I wish she could come and stay with me but the commute for her to and from work would be crippling.

She is going to see a councellor tomorrow so hopefully he or she will be able to help her get through this and get her life back on track. What happened to her may not have killed her pyshically but it did mentally. Thank you all for your kind words, I really hope things look up for her soon.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

There is something that you can do. What you can do is look into tennancy laws in terms of sharing and then supply that info to your sister so that she is armed. Does this bully own the house or have her name as the head of tennancy if not go to the landlord and complain then the landlord can step in and give that woman her marching orders. Next time that woman gives your sister grief tell her to call the authorities to at least have something on record and will make it easier to get rid of her. I was assaulted by the last landlord so know how it feels. Your sister needs to fight back that woman is out of line and the law is on your sisters side. I would suggest speaking to tennancy services just to see exactly what your sisters rights are and seek further advice on how to deal with that woman.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet piccolomeme,

I can tell you that by her choosing to go to counseling that she has decided to start the move forward. This is exactly what its going to take. She has to choose it.

over 13 years ago

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

Hey,

I reality feel sorry the situation your sister going under. I am here to help you and can render my service, please do call me soon.

good luck

over 13 years ago