Amaris V (amaristhelonley)

Why do I keep dreaming about getting killed by a serial killer

over 13 years ago

Indian Psychic Guru (karthickk3)

Thats a good topic to discuss. As a dream interpreter and psychic reader, i can give you the details exactly as it is. Lets have a little chat to get you a clear explanation and solution.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

The reason why you keep having the same dream is because you are ignoring an important message being delivered to you. It is important you pay attention and this is what I recommend you do.

Type in dream dictionary in google search and click on what comes up and then on that website type in each aspect of the dream such as if you are being shot at type in gun, if you are running type in running and so on you can go to each letter such as g and then r and scroll down to these things. You will need to break the dream down into different things and then put it together once you know what each part means.

For example I had a dream where I had just left a house and was walking across the road and I noticed an odd car as the car drove past someone tried to shoot me before the gun went off I awoke.

This dream I looked up and it said I had a lot of confrontational stuff going on in my waking life that I needed to deal with. And yes I did and I dealt with it and haven’t had the dream again.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

I could be wrong, but my interpretation:

Serial killer, who’s obviously done this many times, so a problem that has affected you numerous amounts of times, or a common problem that affects others, not just yourself, you’re letting it kill you, which could mean you’re giving up/giving into it? can you think of a pressing problem that keeps occurring in your life? Or something that you can see happening to others on a regular basis?

Ps, it could be health related.

over 13 years ago

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

hi love. if i can have ur d,o,b n name ill help you real accurate!

over 13 years ago

Scott Angel (scottangel)

I can help with this connect with me to gain clearity…

over 13 years ago