lola lola (sweet2011)

was wondering if anyone can answer my question for free. can anyone see if my ex wil contact me again? my dob 14 feb 1986 and his dob 13 oct 1981?

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

Hi

How long has it been since there has been contact between the both of you if it has been a while say a few months or longer then try and make contact with them and see how they respond to you this will give you a good idea of where things are at in their mind. Perhaps that person is afraid to contact you, perhaps they want to talk to you but are not sure how to approach you. Perhaps the break up has put them off was it a good break up as in parted on good terms or was it a bad break up. Once you have established contact you will need to re establish trust you certainly can’t pick up from where you left off. You will need to take things slowly establish a friendship and build from there. The issues you had will need to be sorted that means talking and resolving them if there is to be any kind of future together. Most important thing make contact and go from there you will know from that moment if there is any future between you and be positive.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

LightRae's ♥ Readings (lightrae)

Working on reclaiming your own energy and power from him will allow him to feel the shift in energy around you and the situation. Generally speaking. chances are he will make contact when he stops feeling the psychic pressure of your sadness and of you concentrating on him with the feelings of loss and grief.

Empowering yourself; reclaiming your power will allow him to feel better about contacting you because it diminishes the heaviness of the matter he now feels through regret, guilt, self justification.

over 13 years ago