sherry7619

hi all. i have a long distance guy friend im falling for and i believe he is the one for me. he has been making comments about marriage to me so i feel that he is falling for me as well. do u see a future for us? will we ever be more than just friends, maybe someday get married? any info would be appreciated. my dob is 9-8-76. his dob is 12-27-60. thank you in advance!

over 13 years ago

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

hey sherry nice chatting with you :) this guy does have feelings for you but there is more you should/need to be aware of, please call me live i will provide the first 5mins free to insure a connection with you I will be awaiting your call Blessings

over 13 years ago

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

Hi pls contact me for a private reading – there’s much more going on than you can see.

over 13 years ago

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me live with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 13 years ago

psychic solutions (angelina_tellall_psychic)

HI,i fell that he does care just that there is someone else in the way i would love to help you. so contact me live thanks…

over 13 years ago

LightRae's ♥ Readings (lightrae)

Hello sherry7619, I would be honored to take a look at this blooming relationship and let you know what future opportunities there are in it for you.

over 13 years ago