Lindsay Regina (charlie44)

the wife of the man who i have been having an affair with has threatened to approach me the next time she sees me – we live in a small town and our children are in the same class – so likely it will happen very soon – I am not sure what she hopes to accomplish by this – which could be an answer you could provide, but more importantly I need to know if she is just threatening or if she will really do it – would it be better for me to just arrange a meeting on my terms to let her have her say….

over 11 years ago

Lindsay Regina (charlie44)

just a note – i am not sure but i feel like he is my soulmate – if she does approach I don’t want to say something that will get him in more trouble or make him angry for saying something that he told me in confidence…...his dob 6-6-65

over 11 years ago

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

Please contact me as this is a very sensitive and serious matter, that I would prefer to talk in private.

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Lindsay, I would be glad to do a reading for you and to help you get some answers. I can also tell you what needs to be done to keep away the negatives this woman brings with her. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago