deandreia richardson (deanderia27)

Okay me and my ex boyfriend was in a five year relationship we have been broken up for 10 months we have two sons but im so tired of everything he still with this other woman gets mad when I dont answer his phones mad because I took the family picture down we r still having sex til this day still say he loves but he’s confused and don’t know what to WHAT SHOULD I DO im so tired of him and her and everything

over 11 years ago

writing help (writinghelp)

are both legally married? If yes then, then how do you call him a bf? if yes then you just done breakup when you get married it should be a divorce or some thing and if you guys arnt married then how come you people have 2 children?

“Custom Essay”:http://researchandwritingservices.com/About.html

over 11 years ago

Miss Toria (misstoria)

Honey, if he is putting you through all this…he does not love you. You deserve better. Come and chat with me if you need some guidance. My heart goes out to you!!! <3>

over 11 years ago

Bryan (bryans)

He feels for you no doubt, but is thriving on control and taking you for granted. I can’t tell you what to do, but I can assure you that nobody deserves to be a back up plan.

over 11 years ago

jessie periard (jessperiard)

hi deandreia i agree with bryan he does have feelings for you and he is thriving on control and is taking you for granted no one really can tell you what to do but i do agree with bryan when he says that nobody deserves to be a back up plan and nobody deserves to be treated like you are being treated either if you have any more questions on this issue contact me live chat or leave me an email and i will get back to you god bless

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Deandria, You need to get away from all that craziness and get rid of this guy. Stop having sex with him too. I am online now and ready to help you when you are ready. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

Think learning to set boundaries would help you both in this relationship. I believe seperating from him for the moment and detaching from the situation will help you get a clearer view, and help you reach clarity. Although this is hard to do, at the same time he will have to stop for a moment and learn certain lessons himself that controlling you, or manipulating you doesn’t get him what he wants. It forces you both at the moment to question yourselves what it is you truly want, and what changes need to be made for the future if you want your relationship to be successful. This is a victim, victimizer situation and fortunately you do need to stop for a moment and take care of yourself and children. This is the first step to become healthier for you and your children. By doing so you are also setting the example for him. If he doesn’t choose to help himself, that is his choice. You have to realise there are better men out there that will treat you better and love you if he’s not willing to do the work. I can help guide you on the way and teach you some things to live healthier. :)

over 11 years ago

deandreia richardson (deanderia27)

Thanks everyone

over 11 years ago