Cordelia Butler (psychonaut28)

how do i know if someone is thinking/dreaming of me? is it possible that i have a psychic connection with someone? i’m asking because i cant stop thinking of someone from my child/teenage hood. ive had several strange dreams about them and i cant stop thinking of them! every couple of years i will get these surges of emotion, like i really want to speak with them or see them, but i feel silly for wanting to contact them because its been so long. we werent even THAT close when we knew each other. i mean i did have feelings for them and they for me, but we never acted on it. i havent been able to stop thinking of them (on and off) for over a decade now. im about to move out of the country and start my life anew somewhere else, partially so i can let go of the past. that wasnt really a question, just wanted some insight into the situation.

over 11 years ago

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

Cordelia, Do you know how to contact this person. If so I believe you should make contact. Blessings.

over 11 years ago

Cordelia Butler (psychonaut28)

yeah i cant. its been too long. i just want to stop thinking about this person. i feel delusional

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

Hi Cordelia, I dont think you should call them after all this time.It would serve no purpose and would only drag up old feelings best left alone. I can help you with getting past this person if you like…online and available now to help you ! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

I feel this is an emotional and spirtual attachment you created long time ago. You learned certain lessons with this person, and of course it is hard to let go, and cut ties emotionally and spiritually. It is learning to detach from the past, and letting go of it. Dreams can remind us of the lesssons we once learned from them. So of course writing your dreams down and reflecting about what they are saying or doing in your dream has something to do with your present situation. Of course dreams can mean many different things, and depends on how you are interpreting the symbols. Another thing that could be happening is telepathic pictures that we send to one another.We are all connected spiritually. Sometimes someone can just be simply praying for us, or giving us negative thoughts. You can see this when you are with a person mirroring each others emotions, feelings, and actions. It is the intention behind it, and whether you mean to harm, or hurt someone. So of course you had a spiritual or emotional connection at one point. Sometimes you have to cut the energetic chords, or ties to people in your past to finally let go of them. Christian’s believe this, and as well as other healers. Your mind can create anything it wants to with thoughts, and beliefs. So of course if you are feeling delusional you can understand that some times in life we do see illusions. It is what ever your focusing on, what you believe it is, and what you feel it is in the moment.

over 11 years ago

★ MALINA★ (psychic_malina)

This could be your FLAME TWIN !!!

IT IS The ability to literally feel one another whether you are with or without that person Over the course of your life you may have dreams of a “mystery man/woman.”

this could be your soulmate and usaly when having a twin flam there is always somthing blocking the communication

Chat with ME for more information !!!

Thanks MaLina.

over 11 years ago

Stardivine (cirrias)

I agree with MaLina It could be your Twin Flame !!!!! chat with me Twin Flames is something I am expert at :)

over 11 years ago