Briana Stacey (nenaloca)

me and my boyfriend recently broke up but are still talking and seeing each other everyday and still act like we a cuople. but he dosent want to change his ways will he ever change for real?

over 11 years ago

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

Hi Dear contact me live to get the answers you are looking for!

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

Briana often we want other people to change in our lives. Sometimes it is us that needs to change, and by us changing they change by our example. Most of the time we focus on the negatives of another person. We fail to realise we do not set our own emotional, spiritual and physical boundaries. We create the relationships we have by how we react, respond, even how we speak negatively or positively to another person. I think if you take your focus off what he’s not doing and focus on your own life thinking more positively things may change for the better.

over 11 years ago

Briana often we want other people to change in our lives. Sometimes it is us that needs to change, and by us changing they change by our example. Most of the time we focus on the negatives of another person. We fail to realise we do not set our own emotional, spiritual and physical boundaries. We create the relationships we have by how we react, respond, even how we speak negatively or positively to another person. I think if you take your focus off what he’s not doing and focus on your own life thinking more positively things may change for the better.

over 11 years ago

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

The connection there is still too Strong you two are soulmates you cann change him Spiritually If you would like

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI Briana, I would be glad to look into this situation with you,and am online and available now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago