Raven turner (rar_21)

Hi I am Raven my birthdate is 06-17-1990 and Stephen is 09-01-1988. we just started back speaking to each other and after a couple weeks. I want more but idk if he does can anyone tell me if i should wait for him to come around or move on and leave him alone. Will i get the marriage i want or is it all just nothing

over 11 years ago

Priestess Kandi Ranson (priestesskandiranson)

Merry Meet Raven,

I have connected with you and Stephen and can offer Honest Enlightenment for this relationship. I can see where it is going.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

Raven I think if you learn to let go of expectations of marriage it would be easier on both of you. Fortunately negative mindsets draw the negative relationships we encounter. Being neutral in the relationship and learning boundaries, emotionally, spiritually, and physically helps you decipher what are the best responses, choices, and behaviors in a relationship. In a sense you have balance leaving him alone with other times being together. You have to be an independent person and have self worth, as much as he does. Issues from your pasts do effect your present relationship and fortunately leaving is an easy way out, while staying is hard, but worth the wait. There are always lessons to be learned, and having a positive mind always takes you further than focusing on all the negative traits, outcomes, and fears.

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

Lets take a look into ur life contact me through bitwine

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

Hi Raven, I would be glad to help you with this situation and am online and available now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

Hi Raven,

I am not seeing that this is the guy

for you

love, light & blessings

over 11 years ago