strawberryrain

Have I already met my soulmate? If not, around when will I meet him?

over 11 years ago

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

Yes, You Have.

over 11 years ago

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

HI , We all have more than ONE soulmate…to think otherwise in a world of over 6 BILLION people would be fools folly. What if your soulmate was born too early,or too late,making them too old or young to be with you? Or in a country you would never visit? It just doesnt make sense to think we have only one. I am online and available now to help you… Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

Think this is very true that you have many soulmates to teach you along the way. Fortunately you can have a true soulmate, or twinflame, but it is the other half of one soul. It is the hardest relationship there is, and of course sometimes the twinflame can be guiding you along spiritually, but not be here physically on earth. Sometimes they can be with someone else, or choose to remain single. Soul mates are usually what you attract spiritually by where you’re at at the moment. Like atracts like and whatever state of mind your in, and the lifestyle you are living in will be where you are at in the moment. It’s more important to enjoy the relationship you have and treasure it rather than looking for one. You will know when you meet him, and if you tried to seperate it would hurt both of you tremendously. Both have to be complete and whole persons and the perfect image of unconditional love no matter what you go through in the moment. It is very difficult and not easy.

over 11 years ago